Friday, February 7, 2014

New Face

Hello! It's been a long time. Oh, how I missed blogging. I know, I was out for quite a while but let me tell you, I've been itching --like a crazy woman with severe Psoriasis, to write something, I just didn't have the time. So now that I could spare some gold, I decided to change the face of my blog. Tadaaah! From the oldy old "Epiphany" which was the original title of my microblog in Multiply (back when it was hot as Global Warming) to "Epiphany and Whatnot" (first blogger title page) and eventually this:

GellyBelly's: Silly Giggles

I added "Gelly Belly's" and got my sister to create some sort of logo out of it just to highlight my new blog address. The battle between "Gellyshoso's" and "GellyBelly's" for my blog address was a blood bath, well, in my head that is. I was not sure if changing my signature ID is a smart thing to do, since almost all of my social networking accounts have the same ID -- Gellyshoso. I am still unsure, but I went with it anyway. The outcome is pretty much to my liking. :) I might change it back in the future though (I knoooooww, damn you womanhood!). 

My sister, Ate Ann, was generous to design a couple more logos.




Thank you Ate Ann! Kiss! :-x


I took careful considerations to all these, but I decided to keep 'Silly Giggles' simple and monochromatic, which brings me to the creation of my social networking icons. I took sample icons from google and tweaked it a little in photoshop to give each a touch of the theme I was aiming for. 


Facebook, Twitter & Instagram Icons

I am overjoyed to see them all come together. The entirety of the page is still bare but it's ought to grow. Hence, the birth of 'Silly Giggles'. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Ang ganda na ng face ng blog mo. Mine needs fixing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks ate Lil, :) Nako your blog doesn't need fixing. Super cool na nya kaya!

      Delete