Thursday, March 6, 2014

Today, I Celebrate..

LOVE.

Love and dessert go really well together, so I must celebrate with Coco Lime Cupcake. Oozing.

Ours is not the most ideal kind. As most of my closest friends know, we have been apart for more than three years now. Both of us could not believe how far we have come from day 1. Just like normal relationships, we fight on silly things, we disagree at times, we get angry with each other, but the difference is, the emotional battle between keeping and going becomes harder when we fight. We are not exactly in the situation where he can just step into my home anytime of the day (or the other way around) and make up, plus having different time zones suck. It becomes even more harder when all your friends incidentally happen to be unavailable. 

I always say "Sometimes, Love is not enough" (don't sing it!) when we fight, and I was right every single time. Love needs commitment as a driving force for it to go a long way. And I must be a lucky girl for having found a man who fully commits himself to what we have just as I do. It got us by some real trying times in the past and I would not want to go through them any other way. We treat every day apart as a blessing, we can grow individually as a person and get stronger together. Because we both know that when it passes, we are a day closer to the time that we can finally be together again. 

Happy 6th Anniversary Sweetie!

No comments:

Post a Comment