Sunday, March 16, 2014

Caffeine Talk: Starbucks Macchiato Monday

Hey! Today is Macchiato Monday! Starbucks is treating everyone with a 'Buy one Caramel Macchiato, Get one free' promo.

source: https://www.facebook.com/StarbucksPhilippines

Apparently, Team Caramel won in the coffee competition against Team Hazelnut with a whopping 2,800+ difference in number of votes. Personally, I love the new Hazelnut infused espresso drink in their core line up. The nuttiness compliments the richness and aroma of their Espresso Roast. I always find Caramel Macchiato sweet (but you know all their drinks are exceptionally sweet that's why I get mine in non-fat. Ha!).

It's only for today, March 17, 2014 so get your Caramel Macchiato now and enjoy it warm or iced with a friend. :)

2 comments:

  1. We seldom go to Starbucks and if we do, I'd get the same as yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heehee :) Sarap naman ate lil diba? Some of my friends think bland na daw. Have to watch the sugar consumption to make way for other lovely deserts in my stomach. hehe

      Delete