Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Rear View Mirror

Let your mistakes be in your rear view mirror - Far enough to forget, but close enough to guide. -Adapted


So I have been a little under the weather these past few days, and my motivation was no better. Last Monday, for some uncanny reason, my colleagues and I were throwing inspirational phrases, talks and whatnot that one of my seniors finally asked, 
"Nasan ba ako ngayon? Nasa simbahan ba ako? Wednesday bible sharing?" (Where am I? Church?)  
"No sir, nasa mga recovering addicts and alcoholics talk ka." (you're in the middle of a recovering addicts and alcoholics talk),  I replied laughing.
I'm not sure what it is, maybe we all need a little something to animate us while we stumble upon work, catastrophes, stress or LIFE itself every now and then. Who doesn't? 


No comments:

Post a Comment