Saturday, March 29, 2014

One of Shonda's Many Great Creations: Owen and Cristina

My favorite GA couple!
*Phone rings
    
Cristina: Hey! So I was thinking about this whole internet dating thing. It takes five minutes..
    
Owen: Wait! That's why you paged me? You said this was urgent.
     
Cristina: It is. I'm about to get busy with this trial and you need someone to snow with on a rainy Seattle night. Ooh. Say that in your profile.
   
Owen: I, I.. I gotta go.
    
    
*While looking at some scans
   
Cristina: Did you do? The profile?
       
Owen: What, the dating thing? No.
    
   
*Cristina turns to the computer
      
Owen: Cristina I've spent all morning trying to figure out a way to fix this thing between Torres and Shepherd. I haven't had time.
    
Cristina: Sit. I'll do it for you. (typing) Describe yourself.
   
Owen: No.
    
Cristina: Stubborn. (Typing..)
     
Owen: I'm not being stubborn, I just..
   
Cristina: (still typing) Smart. Athletic..
   
Owen: Listen, I'm too busy to..
   
Cristina: A busy professional, seeks.. what?
    
Owen: Nothing! I seek nothing.
    
Cristina: Ah, seeks same, someone who's passionate about the work, someone who's.. come'on what
   
   
Owen in defeat looks at Cristina:
      
Fine, fine. Someone who doesn't care to cook or get out of bed when she's got a work day. Someone who sleeps so soundly and peacefully that I have to check her pulse sometimes. Someone who suffered and understands suffering.
   
Cristina: I'd keep it more up beat.
   
    
Owen continues:

..To the point that I don't have to say a word she just, she just looks at me and sees who I am and how I feel. Accepts it. She doesn't try to change, she doesn't want to change it. That person. There's a billion people out there but I imagine there's only one of her.




Me: Make up already! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment